National Debt Clock

Monday, January 25, 2010

I've never met this man


I have never met this president, not when he was a child, not when he served or not this country in it's military, not when he was in schools in this the heartland of the America's, not while he was in college anywhere in the U.S., not while he was in his formational years of becoming an American male, not while he was working as a community organizer applying his college education to help those in his chosen community which he hurt in the near term, not when he learned he could lie and achieve greater things for his family by stealing from other's, not while he attended church with his friends and family with Rev. Wright *** D*ming America.


Not while he was being taught the art of making back room deals the Chicago way, not while he was running for his first political office calling upon all the of the most liberal and American hating people he could find from every walk and corner of Chicago to include American terrorists, not while he setup this campaign of lies to via for the highest office in the land to advance this agenda to communize America by a multi-headed attack designed to bring it down by destroying the dollar, education, class system and last but not least the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights.


No I have never met this man they call Barry Saterro whom changed his name while being educated on my dollar at one of the most honorable colleges known everywhere in the world to Barrack Hussein Obama which further distanced him from us regular Americans whom he hates. No I have never met this man who is not President of the United States, he was protected from me, I was stopped from seeing who he was right from the start. I was never allowed to speak to this man, to hear what he was saying long ago or even today as he is protected, sequestered from the truth by his belief in himself and those around him.


I have never had an opportunity to speak to this man. I didn't vote for him because he never answered my questions, he never proved himself to me. Yes, I know who he is, some one who doesn't fear change. A man who has a vision of what communism is going to look like in America. Taught to him as a child, he has had a long time to form his model for Americans. While you slept he was working hard for his dream all the while you didn't know him either. It was the same in history for all the tyrants in history past. Look it up. If the shoe fits wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment