National Debt Clock

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Faithless


Righteousness!


Who am I, to decide the fate of a nation?

Who am I, that I should subjugate my fellow man?

Who am I, so morally correct that I should shame another man into slavery?

I am not sure where to start today as I think of what has transpired over the last half year of my life. It has become so muddled in politics that I would thank my lucky stars that I'm not the one. Anointed by the mainstream media to run the world it seems. Jet setting around the world, apologizing for all of us, ranting about how we are not this or that anymore.


Setting us up for the final epilogue he is.

Yes the answer is Barrack Hussein Obama! Surely, not the same man as Barry Satero. I can only hope wish that his mother was alive to scold him for his obvious bad intentions. Even though he sincerely believes he is doing good. This man who was raised by white people, and well to do I might add, has certainly had a change in heart from the time he was a boy until today.


What went wrong in his life to cause him to wander so far from the truth.

Why does he believe so strongly that he is righteous and good, when everything he has done so far has hurt so many Americans we can't add the number's up.

The man Barry Satero was slated for a much simpler life, but this man whom has remade himself in some horrible image is now sitting in the White House as President of the United States, and still refuses to supply even the simplest of documents to validate his eligibility to even hold that office.

I would gladly show what ever documents were needed to satisfy this request. Why won't he?
Spending a huge some of money's to keep defending his right to hide these documents that would set him free.

My grandfather said of men, “grandson, if a man lies to you he will also steal from you, and if he will steal from you he will also kill you.”


If a man hides his past from you in his private life, it is because he fears you will judge him properly for anything bad he has escaped from, However, a man in public who hides is past is afraid you will punish him criminally.


So what is the answer to the question danced around in this rant? We will have to wait until someone who has standing according to the courts to force him to be honest with us about his citizenship, his birth place and eligibility to hold the office of the President of the United States of America. Only will we be sated by truth, no lies, no delays, no more grandstanding on falsehoods, and shadow truths.

Just tell us the truth Mr. Barry Satero, (alias, Barrack Hussein Obama), other alias Mr. President.

No comments:

Post a Comment